This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Senior Living Locators ( http://www.SLLhou.com ). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
This privacy notice notifies you of the following:
- Contact information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name, gender, age, email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Our site may request information from you via a survey. Participation in the surveys is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether or not to participate and, therefore, disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name), and demographic information (such as age level). Survey information will be used only for purposes of improving our services or our web site.
We take precautions to protect your information. We will not ask you to submit sensitive information, such as medical records or social security numbers.
If you want us to receive sensitive information temporarily, we will do so personally or by postal service. For instance, if family members are out of state and need us to help facilitate a move, we can do that. However, we will require both parties to provide a release of information document. Any of this type of information will be kept by us only for only as long as necessary.
Only the employee who needs your information to perform a specific job (for example, locating an appropriate community) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We collect only the information we need to help you find the community most appropriate for your needs and your life style.
We do not trade, sell, rent, lease, loan, or share your information to third parties.